星期六, 2月 25, 2006

Meet the teacher

After the discussion today, I headed my way to the 公館 subway station .
When I was passed by the Eslite bookstore, I found someone who just went down the floor familiar.
He's my teacher, my teacher in the junior high school.

I had dreamed of him last month. And today, I met him.
It has been eleven years since the last time I saw him.
He's retired now, but still a teacher. He teachs students whose daddy are working in NTU.
His son has just qualified the exam for the Optical Electronics department in NCTU.

After the accidentally meet, I find there're many things come into my thoughts again: Some special memories, dreams, and future directions.

Open my mind. My teacher did that again.

2 則留言:

Pinghan Chu 提到...

who was the teacher you met?

圓手大師 提到...

我的國中導師呢
他叫做神鞭治百病 李仲毅老師~